The Dark Academy on Korriban

The Seat of Power for the Sith

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Light Side Sith
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:00 pm 

Light Side Sith

I figured I would tackle this. I will keep it short there are really any ways to look at this but I will come at it from two angles. One version of a light sided Sith is essentially a Jedi in Sith robes, can you go this route… sure. It’s not a path one should try and advertise as many Sith feel that Jedi and Jedi teachings led to the mass extermination and exile of the Sith. Trying to promote peace and harmony is probably not going to go well as that clings too close to Sith understanding of Jedi teachings.

The other side is someone who uses their Sith training for the betterment of the Empire. They espouse a collective view of putting the Empire before themselves. There are many Sith that follow this path, they still would be classified as Dark by the Jedi but they do what they feel is right for the betterment of the Empire. They still fight the Jedi because they feel the Republic is a corrupt monster and feel that true stability and peace can only be achieved when all live under the banner of the Empire.

In essence these latter Light Sith seek to break the chains of that hold down the Galaxy, it’s not an easy path but one that is respected. Many Imperials look up to these Sith as they tend to be more mindful of how they utilize resources and less prone to political infighting if they can manage it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]